Juniper Systems Geode GNS3S Single Frequency GNSS Receiver
The next-generation Geode™ GNS3 GNSS Receiver from Juniper Systems is a real-time, scalable GNSS receiver, available in single frequency and multi-frequency antenna configurations. As the most accurate Geode to date, the GNS3S allows users to easily collect real-time GNSS data with sub-meter, sub-foot, and decimeter accuracy options – without the huge price tag or complexity of other precision receivers. 9-pin serial port. Geode GNS3 is designed to interface with Juniper Systems and third-party field data collection systems. Compatible with all operating systems.
GNSS Fixed Single Frequency configuration. Upgradeable to add 10Hz or 20Hz data output rates. NOT UPGRADEABLE to Multi-Frequency.
The Geode GNS3 offers:
- Scalable accuracy
- Open interface (Works with Windows®, iPhone® and iPad®, and Android™ devices)
- All-day battery life
- One-button simplicity
- Compact size
- All-in-one design
- Affordable price points
- Juniper Rugged™
- Scalable Accuracy - The Geode GNS3 provides sub-meter, sub-foot, and decimeter accuracy options.
- Open Interface (BYOD) - Use Geode with any of Juniper Systems' handhelds or with your own iPhone™, iPad™, Windows®, or Android™ device.
- All-day Battery Life - The Overtime Technology battery provides enough power for long workdays, while conserving power in extreme temperatures.
- Simple to Use - It's "one button simple" design provides intuitive and easy operation.
- Compact Size - Small and lightweight, the Geode is easy to pack around all day.
- All-In-One Design - The inside of the Geode contains the receiver, antenna, and battery, making it easy to carry around and mount without a mess of wires.
- Affordable Price Points - Professional accuracy at a price you can afford. Reach out to us here for a quote.
- Juniper Rugged™ - Designed to withstand harsh environments for consistently reliable performance.