Trimble SPS986 GNSS w/450 MHz radio, w/Premium Precise Rover
The Trimble SPS986 w/450 MHz radio, w/Premium Precise Rover which includes, Precise Rover, all Constellations, IMU Tilt, and Data Logging at 10% off of list.
Tougher than Tough Enough. The SPS986 GNSS Smart Antenna is small, tough and useful. As a GNSS rover system or as a base station, the SPS986 does it all. The SPS986 GNSS Smart Antenna can utilize more GNSS constellations, satellites, and signals than traditional GPS, so it delivers greater accuracy in more challenging conditions such as under tree canopy and in congested construction sites. That also means more uptime using the system and more productivity for job crews.
- SPS986 w/450 MHz radio, w/Premium Precise Rover
- Dual charger
- 2 x batteries
- Lemo to USB-A and power jack cable.
Rugged, All-in-one Solution
- Combines unprecedented strength and durability into a compact form that is easy to use and virtually indestructible
- The most rugged receiver Trimble has ever built, so you won’t experience downtime with equipment that doesn’t work
- Sensor onboard shows verticality on field controller screen; in the dark or hard to reach locations, work more efficiently and save time when you can’t easily see the rod bubble
- Longer battery life in the field; keep working longer
Trimble xFill Technology
Trimble xFill technology expands site productivity by allowing short excursions into valleys and other locations where GNSS corrections were not previously available
- Can be easily moved from carrying case to range pole, tripod, t-bar, or vehicle with a single click
- Easier and faster to get going and allows for more flexibility of operation techniques
Using the Trimble SPS986 GNSS Smart Antenna and Trimble Siteworks Positioning Software, capture accurate points while standing, walking or driving the site in a vehicle, while the receiver is not level. From inside the vehicle, contractors can set the height of the antenna and quickly interrogate surface models using the real-time 3D surface display. Tilt compensation allows for faster data collection—create larger digital terrain models faster and with improved accuracy.
- Easy to learn for beginners, saves time for experienced surveyors
- Easily and safely survey hard to reach areas (corners, traffic lanes, utility flowlines)
- From a moving vehicle, capture higher accuracy measurements on steeper slopes
- Capture more accurate volume measurements to save time and money on material planning
- Auto-measure antenna height
- Faster measurements, more efficient stake-outs
- No magnetic interference