Trimble TDC150 Handheld Data Collector - Centimeter
The Trimble® TDC150 GNSS handheld receiver is built for GIS users who demand maximum productivity and positioning accuracy out on the job. Offering a fully integrated, ultra-rugged solution that has the flexibility of a handheld, an intuitive Android-based user interface, and scalable high accuracy positioning, the high-performing TDC150 is your productive partner in the field.
Trimble precision. Handheld convenience. Android simplicity.
GNSS Accuracy: 1-100 cm
Operating System: Android 6.0
Screen Size: 13.4 cm / 5.3"
Data you can trust
- Scalable positioning accuracy, from 1 meter down to centimeters, even in the hand. Horizontal and vertical centimeter accuracy can be achieved using a monopole set-up
- Collect your field data easily and reliably using professional GIS mobile apps such as Trimble TerraFlex™, Trimble Penmap® for Android™, and Esri® Collector for ArcGIS®
- Integrated GNSS receiver tracks multiple satellite systems such as GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, and SBAS for real-time positioning
Easy to use
- Familiar Android operating system requires little to no training out of the box
- Google Mobile Services certified to run Google core applications and access thousands of apps on the Google Play Store so you can customize the handheld the way you want
- 5.3” touch screen display supports smartphone-like operation
- Innovative TerraFlex workflow uses the camera to aim at and capture the feature being logged, enabling horizontal centimeter accuracy in the hand
Designed for the field
- Ergonomic, lightweight form factor enables easy handling and portability in the field
- Fast Qualcomm® processor with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage handles large data sets with ease
- Ultra-rugged IP67-rated design with MIL-STD-810F certification keeps you working in all conditions and environments
- Long life, user-replaceable battery enables continuous work on the job site
- Bright display for easy viewing in sunlight and shadow helps minimize data entry errors
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and high-speed 4G LTE cellular data connectivity lets you collaborate with the office from the field