Trimble Juno 5D Handheld Data Collector w/ 3.75 G phone capabilities (voice and data)
The Trimble Juno® 5 series is the smart integrated solution for your field workers, to keep them connected and in touch. Compatible with GIS-oriented Trimble workflows, the Juno 5 is the smart solution your team can trust for standardizing inspections and asset management. Come with 3.75 G phone capabilities (voice and data). GNSS Accuracy -1-4 m Operating System - WEHH 6.5 Screen Size - 10.9 cm / 4.3"
Bringing GIS out to the field
- Ideal for navigation, data collection, asset management and data maintenance projects.
- Convenient, rugged package: high-sensitivity GNSS, Windows Embedded Handheld OS, office applications, camera and cellular connectivity.
- Optional built in communications for sending and receiving calls or data on the job
A smarter approach to field productivity
- Combines the convenience of a smartphone with professional rugged design, for true confidence in the field.
- Rugged MIL-STD-810G specs with IP68 rating ensures you can work in the toughest conditions.
- Large screen for easy viewing of data, maps and photos even in direct sunlight.
- Integrated GNSS receiver delivers 2 to 4 meter accuracy in real time or after postprocessing. Optional enhanced GPS version achieves 1 to 2 meter accuracy in real time.
- Familiar, easy-to-use, smartphone form factor
- Works with professional software for GIS workflows
- Large, sunlight readable screen
- Stay in touch with the office—integrated communications available
- Rugged for work in all conditions
- Optional 1D/2D barcode scanner and enhanced GPS versions
Options for flexibility
- Available in different versions to meet your workflow requirements: Enhanced GPS in real-time, 1D/2D barcode.
- Complete the solution with Trimble GIS field software, such as TerraFlex™, TerraSync™ or Positions™ Mobile extension, and office software such as Positions Desktop add-in or GPS Pathfinder Office. Also compatible with Esri® ArcPad®.