Trimble Marine BX992 GNSS Receiver Kit
The Trimble Marine BX992 is a dual-antenna multi-frequency GNSS receiver with precise heading capability. The Marine BX992 comes standard with GPS, QZSS and GLONASS installed.The BX992 provides scalable precisions up to centimeter accuracy position in a compact package. By integrating the latest GNSS technology from Trimble, it provides robust high accuracy positions and orientation. It offers MSS L-Band support for Marinestar or Trimble RTX services so the BX992 delivers precise position without the use of a base station.
Dual Antenna Input
The dual antenna input provides precise heading compared to single antenna systems which have difficulty determining position relative to the object of interest, especially when dynamics are low.
Rugged, But Flexible Interface
The BX992 offers easy integration and dependability. The BX992 is built to perform reliably and rigorously in harsh environmental conditions.
- 2 x 336 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- Marinestar/CenterPoint RTX support
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Scalable accuracies to Centimeter level positions
- Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring
- Rugged IP67 Enclosure
- Other constellations available via upgrade