Trimble R750 with Base & Rover Configuration
The Trimble® R750 GNSS receiver incorporates the latest industry-leading positioning technology from Trimble along with a full suite of modern communications capabilities, in a rugged, modular package that can be deployed anywhere. Convenient features, such as an integrated 4G LTE modem, four-line reversible front panel display, and USB-C PD charging, make the Trimble R750 a powerful tool for a variety of surveying applications.
Modern, scalable, connected GNSS
R750-101-60 - R750-CFG-001-43
The latest in industry-leading Trimble GNSS processing technology
- Trimble Maxwell™ 7 GNSS ASIC – tracks the latest signals from all GNSS constellations with improved EVEREST™ Plus multipath mitigation, interference detection, and protection against GNSS spoofing.
- Trimble ProPoint™ technology – utilizes all-in-view GNSS constellations, with higher satellite visibility rates to keep you up and running with more reliable coverage and better reliability at the base station.
- Trimble CenterPoint® RTX – delivers RTK level precision anywhere in the world without the use of a local base station or Trimble VRS™ network.
- Trimble xFill® technology – leverages a worldwide network of Trimble GNSS reference stations and satellite datalinks to seamlessly fill in for gaps in RTK or VRS connection streams.
Convenient features provide a powerful tool for multiple survey applications
- Connectivity – integrated 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, and worldwide 4G LTE modules.
- Optional 450 MHz UHF transceiver – Transmit (up to 2 W) or receive RTK corrections using Trimble and other protocols.
- Flexibility – log, transmit, and receive data using a variety of formats and protocols.
- Durability – IP67 water and dust protection, designed to survive a 1.1 m (3.6 ft) pole drop onto a hard surface.
- Display – advanced four-line reversible front panel display with Power button, Enter, Escape, and navigation arrow keys for receiver configuration and status monitoring.
- USB-C port – USB data transfer and communications port with support for USB-C PD (Power Delivery) charging in the office, on site, or on the go.
- QR code – convenient connection to the built-in Wi-Fi access point via your smartphone or tablet.