Trimble SX10 1" Scanning Total Station
The Trimble® SX10 scanning total station is capable of collecting any combination of high-density 3D scan data, enhanced Trimble VISION™ imaging, and high‑accuracy total station data, allowing you to capture exactly what you need, saving you time and money on every job.
SIGN UP HERE FOR DEMO! Or CALL 1-877-309-4099 and we'll get you scheduled!
Have a TRADE-IN? Call and we'll make you a deal!
- 1 machine. Infinite possibilities.
- Dense scan data measurements at26,600 points per second 360-degree x 300-degree field of view with high precision over the entire range
- Impressive 600 m scan range with a mere 14 mm at 100 m spot size
- Coarse full dome scan captures in just 12 minutes
- Full Robotic Total Station
- Functionality with 1" Angular Accuracy Seamless operation with Trimble Access Highly precise data and deliverables via Trimble Business Center
The Trimble® SX10 scanning total station redefines the capabilities of everyday survey equipment by providing the world’s most innovative solution for surveying, engineering, and scanning professionals. The Trimble SX10 will change the way you work. This new, versatile solution is capable of collecting any combination of high-density 3D scan data, enhanced Trimble VISION™ imaging, and high‑accuracy total station data, allowing you to capture exactly what you need, saving you time and money on every job.
► Combines surveying, imaging and high speed 3D scanning in one revolutionary solution
►► Trimble’s Lightning 3DM enables both high-accuracy total station measurements and high-speed scanning capability
►► Scanning speeds of up to 26,600 points per second at ranges up to 600 m and the smallest spot size in the industry—a mere 14 mm at 100 m
►► Improved Trimble VISION technology allows for fast and easy capture of high resolution site imagery
►► Complete integration with familiar workflows of Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center Software