Trimble TDC600 Handheld Data Collector w/Trimble Access General Survey
The Trimble® TDC600 handheld is a sleek, all-in-one rugged smartphone with a built-in professional GNSS receiver. Designed for ease-of-use in a wide range of GIS applications, the TDC600 helps you collect and retrieve highly accurate spatial information while staying in touch with the office—all with a single device. It’s the smart, productive way to collect data and communicate from the field. Includes Trimble Access General Survey software
GNSS Accuracy: 1.5 m
Operating System: Android 10.0
Screen Size: 15.2 cm / 6"
Trimble TDC600 Handheld Includes:
- Trimble Access General Survey Software
- 8000mAh High Capacity Li-on Rechargeable Battery
- Hand Strap Kit
- Two Screen Protectors
- AC Adaptor w/International Connectors
- USB-C Cable for Charging and Data Transfer
- 2 Year Factory Warranty
Designed for mapping and GIS professionals working in a variety of industries, including environmental management, public works, and utilities, the TDC600 empowers you with a fully integrated, GNSS-based data collection system with communication capabilities for everyday field work. Trimble TDC600 Series hardware products carry a standard 2 year warranty. Hardware warranty extensions can be purchased for a maximum of two additional years, meaning that warranty cover for this product can be extended to a maximum of five years from that product’s date of purchase.
- A modern Android 8.0 operating system with Google Mobile Services certification gives you access to any application—third party or custom-built—to suit your workflow and personalize your device. With the familiar, intuitive interface, you and your teams can start work straight away with no time wasted on set-up and training.
- A super bright 6-inch high definition screen makes for easy viewing in both sunlight and deep shadow.
- With a slim and lightweight form factor, it easily fits in your hand or in a pocket for comfortable operation and portability. A fitted hand strap provides extra handling security while on the job.
- You can leave your phone at home and carry just one device on the job for collecting accurate GNSS data, making phone calls, sending text messages and emails, and accessing the Internet.
Built for the field
- Work anywhere at any time and collect accurate real-time spatial data, even without cellular coverage or Wi-Fi connectivity, with the high yield GNSS receiver that supports SBAS.
- A fast, powerful 2.2 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon 626 processor handles quick data input and processing with ease.
- The user-replaceable, high capacity battery lets you complete a full day’s work with no interruptions or revisits to the job site, saving time and money.
- Keep in contact with the office with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 and 4G LTE cellular connectivity for real time office-to-field collaboration.
- A large 4 GB memory and 64 GB of internal storage provides plenty of room to store data, photos and videos.
- Work in all weather and conditions for continuous productivity with military specs and IP67 rating which protects against water and dust ingress, and drops, shocks and vibration. The durable design has no need for a protective case.
- High resolution front and rear cameras document assets and site information, and facilitate face to face conversations.
Full Trimble solution
- Collect your field data easily and reliably with Trimble TerraFlex™ and Trimble Penmap® for Android™ mobile apps.
- Pair with the Trimble Catalyst™ on demand GNSS positioning service for a comprehensive, lightweight field solution that provides professional-grade positioning for everyone just about anywhere.
- Compatible external Trimble GNSS receivers, such as the Trimble R2 and Trimble R1, are also supported for high-accuracy positioning requirements.