The Trimble R1 Receiver is now DISCONTINUED
The Trimble® R1 is a small, rugged, compact, lightweight GNSS receiver that provides professional-grade positioning information to any connected mobile device using Bluetooth® connectivity. Purpose-built for mapping and GIS professionals the Trimble R1 receiver enables you to collect higher-accuracy location data with the device you already use—whether it is a modern smart device, such as a mobile phone or tablet. Low cost sub-meter bring your own device GNSS receiver.
NEW Trimble R1s are no longer available.
Click below to view an alternative Juniper Systems receiver!
NOT AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY IN CALIFORNIA.
- Small, rugged, lightweight GNSS receiver for great mobility
- Flexibility to choose your data collection device
- Bluetooth connection to Trimble handhelds or consumer-grade smart devices
- Provides higher-accuracy location data
- Flexible, professional data collection in more places
- Optional ViewPoint RTX provides submeter accuracy via IP or satellite
Improved GNSS positioning—on any device
No matter what smart device you choose—from iOS to Android—for collecting GIS data, inspecting, or managing assets, with the Trimble® R1 receiver you can achieve a greater level of reliable spatial accuracy than your current smart phone or tablet is able to provide on its own.
- Compatible with a variety of devices to ensure your current technology investments are maximized
- Upgrade to the latest smart devices whenever needed
- Able to be shared among multiple devices
Professional data collection in more places
Capable of supporting multiple satellite constellations, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou, the Trimble R1 provides a truly global solution.
- Delivers GNSS positions in real-time without the need for postprocessing
- Correction sources such as SBAS, VRS, or RTX networks provide reliable GNSS information worldwide
- Use with the optional Trimble ViewPoint™ RTX™ service* and achieve submeter accuracy via IP with cellular connectivity, or over satellite L-band
Support your daily GIS workflows
The Trimble R1 integrates with the flexible and robust workflows of Trimble Mapping & GIS software—including TerraFlex™, Trimble TerraSync™, and Trimble Positions™ software— or third-party applications.
Built to work the way you do
- Rugged, lightweight, and compact, the Trimble R1 can go wherever you go.
- Weighs just 187 g and measures 11.2 cm x 6.8 cm x 2.7 cm
- Cable-free operation with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Can be pole-mounted, carried in a vest pocket, or attached to a belt using the optional belt pouch for ease of use
- All-day battery life gives you a full day in the field
- Built to last with certified MIL-STD-810 ruggedness with IP65 rating
Max. Precision: 50 mm
UHF Radio: --
RTK Compatible: No
Satellites: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, SBAS