Maintenance and Repairs
Introducing SAME DAY and NEXT DAY REPAIR.
Can't wait to get your equipment fixed? We now offer Same Day and Next Day repair service that puts you to the head of the line in the service department. Interested? Click the form below and send us your details and note Same or Next day on the ticket and we will get back to you with an estimate.
Click here to fill out the Service Request Form
Why trust AllTerra Central for your Service & Repair?
- - 11 Trimble Certified Technicians at 4 locations across Texas
- - Fastest turnaround time in the industry
- - Latest diagnostic equipment
- - Trimble Preferred Service Provider Alliance Member
- - Level 3 Service Provider
- - Certificate of calibration provided with every repair
How to send us your instrument for repair: After submitting the online form, please print a copy and then properly package your instrument, and send it to your local AllTerra Central Service Center:
- Austin - 116 E. Huntland Dr. Austin, TX 78752.
- San Antonio - 10822 Hillpoint, San Antonio, TX 78217
- Houston - 14722 Regnal St., Houston, TX 77039
- Dallas/Fort Worth - 545 Commerce, Suite 100, Southlake, TX 76092
We will perform a professional equipment assessment and contact you with the results, including repair costs. If you decide not to have your equipment repaired, there may be a $75 diagnostic fee.
Any questions, call 877.309.4099 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dropped instruments are also repairable! We repair and service equipment that is above and beyond what is listed here below. Contact us anytime at 877-309-4099 or at email@example.com if you have a question about any of our service offerings.
Our Most Common Repairs:
- Yuma2 tablet
- Yuma Tablet
Total Stations: Calibration and repair on everything listed below:
- VX – Including Camera Calibration
- S3, S5, S6, S7, S8 and S9
- RTS873 - Green laser repair and alignment
- R6/R8 (all models)
- LL300, 400, 500
- LL300N, 300S, 400HV
- GL412, 422
- DG511, 711, 613, 813
- Subsurface ML-1
- Just about all brands of auto-levels