Seco Lightweight Aluminum Snap-Loc Rover Rod
This rod features a new one-piece design. Its faster to set up and more user-friendly compared to traditional two-piece, screw-together rods. Its an ideal rod for all GPS RTK surveys.
- Faster to setup and more user-friendly than traditional two-piece, screw-together rods
- Features include a one-piece design and two locking systems:
1. The snap lock, which guarantees no slipping
2. Compression lock, which centers the telescoping inner and maintains straightness
- The rod telescopes, locks at 2 meters, and collapses back to 1.354 meters
- The lightweight aluminum rod comes with a 40-minute circular vial
- An ideal rod for all GPS RTK surveys
- Hardware is Fluorescent Yellow
- Weighs 2.35 lb (1.07 kg)
We found other products you might like!