Trimble SX12 with Wi-Fi HaLow Radio
A new model of the Trimble® SX12 scanning total station is now available with Wi-Fi HaLow™ radio technology. With the addition of Wi-Fi HaLow technology, the SX12 can achieve long-range communication using a single radio link, while maintaining a robust and quick connection.
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY IN TEXAS, OKLAHOMA AND ARIZONA.
The Trimble SX12 is the one instrument you need to handle any surveying project by integrating surveying, imaging, and 3D scanning capabilities into your everyday workflow. The SX12 features our smallest and brightest laser pointer, just 3mm at 50m. And, with the addition of Wi-Fi HaLow technology, the SX12 can achieve long-range communication using a single radio link, while maintaining a robust and quick connection.
Extended Capabilities: Do More When it Matters Most
The SX12 merges high-speed 3D scanning, precision total station measurement, enhanced Trimble Vision and a green focusable laser pointer — all tied together with familiar field and office workflows for end-to-end efficiency.
- Achieve both high-speed scanning and ultra-accurate measurements in a single instrument using 3DM with Lightning™ technology.
- Get fast, flawless hi-res captures with a high-resolution camera system and enhanced Trimble VISION.
- Trust MagDrive™ and Autolock®
- Move fluidly between total station functionality, scanning, and image capture all in one tool.
- Benefit from expanded capabilities for surveying with tailored workflows for tunneling, underground mining and monitoring.
Easy to Use
- Use familiar Trimble Access™ field software workflows and integrate seamlessly with Trimble Business Center™ and Trimble RealWorks office software.
- Just open your data and get to work— no registration necessary—and share your output with anyone using web‑based Trimble Clarity.
With the NEW Trimble SX12 Scanning Total Station working harder has never been easier. It combines innovative technology with simple and intuitive functionality to help you save time, maximize efficiency and get more done in the field.
Trimble SX12 features at a glance
High accuracy total station, high quality scan data
- 1" angular accuracy
- 1.5 mm scan range noise at 200 m
- 14 mm diameter EDM laser spot at 100 m
Quick data capture, even at long range
- 26.6 kHz scan measurement rate, up to 600 m
- 1.6 s total station measuring time in prism mode
- 1.2 s total station measuring time in DR mode
Vivid, eye-safe laser pointer
- Green and focusable, this laser pointer is exceptionally small, bright, and still eye safe
- 3 mm diameter laser pointer spot at 50 m
Simple navigation and documentation with Trimble VISION™ camera system
Three integrated and calibrated cameras in the telescope
Trimble SX12 Applications
- BOUNDARY AND LAND TITLE SURVEYS
- TOPO, STAKEOUT, AND SURFACE INSPECTION
- UNDERGROUND MINE SURVEY
- ROADWAY/CORRIDOR SURVEYS
- CIVIL INFRASTRUCT